Boiling Frogs

it's been like forever since i've had a new outfit. not that i've not wanted my appearance to be on the top of the game, but; i'm not rich nor do i have promotional contracts. 

i'm not sure swapping out my outfit on a daily basis would sit well with me. meh. who wants that type of responsibility anywho? it's not like i don't have plenty of things i've set my mind to accomplishing. looking good while i strain my brain scripting up clever devices is always a plus tho.

so, budget shopping is my lot. i'm happy finding great price deals of high quality from admired competent designers. the weekend sales groups provide plenty of opportunity to grab some way nice fashion items.

i'm not complaining (enough) about the common every day items for sale going for ever more and more Lindens. 

seems to me that they've priced themselves out of the common every day market. is it just me or is everything out of reach for the unconnected avatar now a days? if it weren't for the sales events, i'd be wearing sackcloth. is that why i never see newbies anymore? everyday prices are way too high?

DEETS:
N-core ANNE --unavailable
Starlight Apparel Millie Culottes 10 color HUD --199L$
Addams
Be Free Chain Top --group gift
Elikatira Paislynn SatSale --75L$
LeLUTKA Lipstick.035
*BEHOLD* Designs Tintable EyeShadow --70L$
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara "Petite Add On" V1.1 --599L$
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V5.3 --2750L$
LeLUTKA HEAD EvoX LILLY 3.1 --3990L$
VELOUR: Barbara for Evo X (SUNKISS - NB) --60L$
VELOUR: Ipanema Body for Maitreya - Skinny (Sunkiss) --280L$

Comments